HistoryHound is a powerful, trial version Mac program, that is part of the category Internet software with subcategory Web (more specifically Browser Enhancements) and has been created by Stclairsw.
More about HistoryHound
HistoryHound is available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and prior versions, and it is only available in English. The program version is 1.9.7 and its last update was on 10/27/2009.
HistoryHound is a program that takes up less space than many programs in the section Internet software.
Since the program joined our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has managed to obtain 142 downloads, and last week it had 0 downloads.
- Many including:
- Added support for Safari 4.0.
- Added support for Opera 10.0.
- Added support for Google Chrome.
- HistoryHound can now index folders full of .webbookmark, .webhistory, and .webloc files.
- Improved handling of web pages that perform redirects.
- The download engine is faster, more efficient and reports errors more clearly.
- You can now select multiple URLs in the Index Status window and open them or copy them all at once using the contextual menu.
- HistoryHound now catches and ignores URLs that are ridiculously long.